Abyssal Phoenixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssal Phoenixes

A Yugioh Duel Team mainly on Dueling Network.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Theme Song  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
GoogleAdsense
Latest topics
» Pokemon Online!
Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 am by Mehsk1ll

» Konami's Judge's Corner
Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:35 am by Kahzel

» Song Of The Week
Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:52 am by Mehsk1ll

» Page to post challenges
Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:04 am by valkyjosh

» valkyjoshs temporary problem
Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:05 pm by valkyjosh

» Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning: Ruling
Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:43 am by Kahzel

» Troll Infinite LP Loop
Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:16 am by Kahzel

» DigiMasters Online (DMO)
Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm by EvilShenron3

» 360 Minecraft
Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:51 am by eburne

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    valkyjosh
    Admin
    valkyjosh

Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger Empty
    PostSubject: Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger   Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:19 am

Now many of you know about the mighty derp rangers, i myself am the blue derp ranger, and shimmering rose is the pink depr ranger, but im here today to post about the mighty Green Derp Ranger that is the mighty eburne. He is an immense Derp ranger who possesses the almighty derp infernity loop that is his secret weapon against the forces of anti-derp. So yes this is a page just to show the almighty strength and majesty of the Green Derp Ranger eburne, may he forever live in derpy health
    Back to top Go down
    https://abyssalphoenix.forumotion.co.uk
    PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger   Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:51 pm

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE GREEN DERP RANGER BUT EBURNE BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH .
    however, his secret derp loop is indeed sickeningly powerful and has subdued and exterminated anti derping forces across DN and the globe.
    as the de facto red ranger, i boldly pronounce my claim to the power of the derp delta hurricane to wipe out every anti-derp force (except starlight road and its evil affiliates) . curse starlight road and their anti-derp affiliates
    Back to top Go down
    GIR~Rose<3

GIR~Rose<3

PostSubject: Re: Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger   Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:59 pm

I'll just pelt you with shiny things and plushies till you go away.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger   Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:33 pm

TT^TT
    Back to top Go down
    eburne
    Admin
    eburne

PostSubject: Re: Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger   Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 am

ShimmeringRose wrote:

there is no pelting without my negations!
    Back to top Go down
    GIR~Rose<3

GIR~Rose<3

PostSubject: Re: Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger   Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:25 am

eburne wrote:
    ShimmeringRose wrote:

there is no pelting without my negations!

too tru! But EDUDE needs credit =D.....but what IS his power?
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger   Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eburne the mighty Green Derp Ranger
    Page 1 of 1