Abyssal Phoenixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssal Phoenixes

A Yugioh Duel Team mainly on Dueling Network.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Theme Song  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
GoogleAdsense
Latest topics
» Pokemon Online!
Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 am by Mehsk1ll

» Konami's Judge's Corner
Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:35 am by Kahzel

» Song Of The Week
Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:52 am by Mehsk1ll

» Page to post challenges
Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:04 am by valkyjosh

» valkyjoshs temporary problem
Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:05 pm by valkyjosh

» Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning: Ruling
Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:43 am by Kahzel

» Troll Infinite LP Loop
Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:16 am by Kahzel

» DigiMasters Online (DMO)
Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm by EvilShenron3

» 360 Minecraft
Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:51 am by eburne

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Deck of the Month/Card of the Week

Go down 
+4
valkyjosh
GIR~Rose<3
eburne
PrimeMeridian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Remember everyone its TCG cards only in this tourny so no escuridao, but then most people arnt running much dark from what i saw
Back to top Go down
https://abyssalphoenix.forumotion.co.uk
Kahzel

Kahzel

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:33 am

Escuridao appeared in tcg: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Manga Promotional Cards: Series 9 (YG09-EN001 - UR)
i can't post a link but it's in yugioh.wikia.com
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 am

itssssss a monday so its time for the cotw ! week of april 2 card of the week is:

Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
DARK
Fiend type
8 stars
2700 atk
1800 def
Effect: You can Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard) by returning 1 face-up "Dark World" monster you control to the hand, except "Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World". If this card is discarded to the Graveyard by a card effect: Target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy that target, then, if this card was discarded from your hand to your Graveyard by an opponent's card effect, look at 1 random card in your opponent's hand, then, if it was a monster, you can Special Summon it to your side of the field.

We all know him, and we all hate him . (except for those of us who play him) this infamous trump card of dark worlds generates all the field presence you need at just 1 copy . with him at 3, he is just completely dominant . lets take a look at what he is capable of:

First of all, he has the patented dark world discard effect . his effect as the dark world's boss monster combines the effectiveness of 2 other dark world members, gren and kahkki; he can instantly pick off any 1 card on the field . typically, this results in your opponent losing 1 of their backrow cards, because at 2700 atk there are only a handful of monsters that this guy cant shrug off . so even though he is a high level monster, he is never stuck in your hand .. but then wouldnt discarding him mean he would be stuck in the grave ? it would, except he can resurrect himself each turn ...

This monster's true power comes from its ressurrection ability . by bouncing a single dark world monster back to your hand, this guy can come back for more every time he's defeated and sitting in your grave . so by normal summoning the same dark world monster and then bouncing it back every turn, you get a 2700 atk beater every turn without even drawing a new card . additionally, the card you bounced back to your hand can then by discarded by other dark world support cards for their effects, leading to easy swarming and xyzing .

Grapha himself is a force to be reckoned with . cards like mirror force, dark hole, and fiendish chain only delay him . he forces your opponent to get rid of him, but they simply cannot do it over and over again all duel . and to boot, grapha is bound to hit the field sooner rather than later . not only is he at 3 copies in nearly every dark world deck, but he is searchable by snoww, unlight of dark world . also, foolish burial can put him in the grave instantly to get him as soon as your first turn . then while on the field, grapha has a few cards that he couples nicely with . skill drain doesnt harm him while crippling all of your opponent's monster effects, and he is compatible with both deck devastation virus and eradicator epidemic virus . normally, having to tribute a dark monster with over 2000 atk (or 2500 for eradicator) was a pretty steep price to use these virus cards . however, grapha can pull himself back to the field every turn, making this cost virtually costless . and then you can just sit back and watch your virus cards eat up all of you opponent's spells, traps, or <1500 atk monsters for 3 whole turns .

However, grapha can be beaten . the main way is to banish him, (but beware: now with trance archfiend, grapha can be salvaged back to your opponent's hand even if hes been banished) but there are a variety of cards that can prevent his ressurrection and/or discard effect from going off . heres a few:
shadow-imprisoning mirror - which stops both of his effects
debunk - which negates and banishes him
d.d. crow - can get him out of the grave (watch out though ! graphas ressurection ability doesnt start a chain, so d.d. crow has to hit him before your opponent attempts the summon)
royal prison - prevents summoning from the graveyard, but he can pop it when discarded .
degenerate circuit - prevents him from bouncing a dark world to revive himself, but he can pop it when discarded .
bottomless trap hole - nail him when he summons himself and get him banished .
also, other dark world cards like sillva can be used against their dark world brethren . when your opponent discards your sillva, its "discarded by anopponent's card effect" activates, smacking 2 cards out of your opponent's hand and putting them at the bottom of their deck . this may not stop grapha, but it sure can help stall him .

Regardless, teammates, grapha is surely going to be a pain for some time, so comment and enjoy the april 2 card of the week, Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World !
Back to top Go down
BozzLightyr

BozzLightyr

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:16 am

Works well with Goldd but I don't use Dark Worldies. :3
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:52 am

hey phoenixes . as promised, heres the april 2012 deck of the month . this is the exact deck i used in the tournament :

Monsters:
3 blackwing - sirocco the dawn: 2000 beater and couples with vayu for armed wing .
3 blackwing - vayu the emblem of honor: the key card to dump and search for . getting 3 in grave is ideal for maximum swarming with blackwing synchros
2 blackwing - shura the blue flame: 1800 beater and searches vayu, gale, etc .
1 blackwing - elphin the raven: kills spirit reaper and others with his effect but mainly is level a 6 so with vayu you can go straight for armor master .
1 blackwing - gale the whirlwind: this is blackwings, so no surprise here .
1 blackwing - kalut the moon shadow: blackwings' honest . 'nuff said .
3 dark grepher: puts dead cards in hand like vayu and necro gardna in grave and can dump any monster from your deck . grepher sets up the grave for virtually any situation.
2 armageddon knight: grephers little brother, he also helps set up your grave for big moves .
2 necro gardna: easily dumped by greph and geddon knight, he can save the duel for you .
1 plaguespreader zombie: not my favorite tuner, but he sets up OTK's with brionac or gaia knight . i usually side him out .
1 dark armed dragon: amazing grave control with necro, vayu, etc . if you draw him, you will almost no doubt be able to play him .
1 gorz: 2700 atk that drops straight from the hand ? heck yeah .

Spells:
1 reborn: cant reborn synchros summoned by vayu, but come on its reborn
1 heavy storm: duh
1 dark hole: duh
2 mst: duh and not a bad card to side out
1 book of moon: love this card this format
1 allure of darkness: duh
1 black whirlwind: not quite as good as in regular blackwings, but sirocco into shura into kalut/gale is still beautiful .
1 reinforcement of the army: searches grepher and armageddon knight . heck search necro gardna as discard fodder for grepher if need-be . haha
1 foolish burial: i run this over a third armageddon knight . it does its job so thats all i ask .
1 burial from a different dimension: the best card in the deck . returns banished vayus to grave to instantly synch for even more blackwings . by returning at least 2 vayus you will easily bring out 2-4 blackwing synchros in a single turn with this card .

Traps:
2 icarus attack: combos perfectly with vayu, but only run it at 2 because i dont like tribbing my bigger blackwings . however, this card is still immensely useful .
2 bottomless trap hole: i like it over solemn this format as it keeps your life points high
2 torrential tribute: at 2 this is practically cheating . but as long as it is, im running it at 2 .
1 mirror force: not my favorite trap anymore, but its still devastating
1 solemn judgment: i dont like paying life points, but i like this to shut down other solemns or huge plays by my opponent . its pretty much just protection if i have a lot of blackwings on the field

Extra Deck:
1 ally of justice catastor: for shura+vayu
1 vortex the whirlwind: preference when i summon vayu with shura, because i can search another shura or whoever i need .
3 blackwing - armed wing: vayu + sirocco . then when hes done he and vayu go into armor master .
1 brionac: best level 6 out there . plague goes into him, and he clears field . good enough for me .
1 gaia knight: gets over what brionac cant . i'll also go into him if i dont have any discard fodder for brionac .
1 black rose: never actually played it, but its there . i'll take it out when lavalval chain comes out
2 blackwing - armor master: vayu + elphin/armed wing . 2500 atk makes him one of the biggest cards in the deck .
1 blackwing - silverwind the ascendant: vayu + armor master . 2800 atk gets him over nearly any monster and hes the final stage of vayu summons .
1 dark end dragon: rarity to see him but hes good in a pinch
1 stardust dragon: i usually go for him over dark end because he protects my blackwings .
1 utopia: only viable xyz for this deck . i might think about rank 6's or 7's with armed wing and armor master potentially, but utopia is good for now .

Side Deck:
2 d.d. crow: for inzektors and graphas . inzektors are this decks biggest problem .
2 cyber dragon: for karakuris and other machines . i side this guy in nearly every deck .
1 mst: in case i see a lot of spell/trap hate
1 icarus attack: i often side this in to help clear my opponent's field so i can use vayu to swarm with synchros when their field is most vulnerable .
2 gozen match: because i run all DARK .
2 skill drain: good for when you have your graveyard already established, or if you want to use vayu as a tuner while its still on the field . this card prevents any kind of big comeback by your opponent and since the synchros you play with vayu already have their effects negated, this card is pretty useful against decks reliant on monster effects .
3 light-imprisoning mirror: for light
2 compulsory evacuation device: for that white dragon ninja and any synchros, xyz's or monsters that are problematic .

ok thats the tournament winning vayu turbo deck . and thats the april 2012 deck of the month . enjoy, duelists . please comment and make suggestions and thanks for reading . [left]
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:15 am

ok so its time for the april 9 card of the week . oh the excitement !

Safe Zone
Trap
Continuous
Activate by selecting 1 face-up Attack Position monster. That monster cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects, or be destroyed by battle. It cannot attack your opponent directly. When this card is removed from the field, destroy that monster. When that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.

Ok, this is the first trap im covering with cotw . it is quite the versatile little card, and has a lot of fun and unique uses . lets jump right in .

this card is perfect for protecting monsters that are troublesome for your opponent . annoying monsters like blackwing - gale the whirlwind, fossil dyna pachycephalo, or king tiger wanghu are ideal, allowing you to control the field with their abilities while preventing your opponent from beating over their fairly low ATK . in contrast, some bigger monsters are also finding synergy with this card . foremost among them is white dragon ninja . white dragon prevents safe zone from being destroyed while safe zone in turn protects it . this makes only banish and bounce effects viable to get rid of white dragon . also, powerful monsters with negation effects like mist valley apex avian or 6 samurai shi-en can negate effects that would potentially destroy safe zone while maintaining a powerful and disruptive field presence .

if you dont use this card for one of your own monsters, it can also be equipped to one of your opponent's . the main idea here is if your opponent would destroy your set safe zone with an mst, hornet, or other card effect, you can slap this puppy onto one of their monsters . cuz when safe zone leaves the field, it takes the equipped monster with it .

lastly, this card allows for some unique situations where you can get a plus 1 off of it . by using cards like brionac, scrap dragon, or blackwing - zephyros the elite, you can use this card on an opponents monster then geta plus off of it . with zephyros, you can bounce safe zone back to hand, ss a monster, and destroy an opponents monster . scrap dragon's destroy 1 card of each players can turn into destroying your own safe zone, and then the opponent's monster equipped with safe zone along with another card your opponent has out .

seeing the most play in ninja decks, it really isnt a bad card to run in any deck . very versatile and very fun to play, enjoy the april 9 cotw, safe zone !
Back to top Go down
.cold thoughts.

.cold thoughts.

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:33 am

i personally dont like that card that much i see use for it but i rarly ever run it in a deck....
i just dont see whats so amazing about it? yea it can ss from the banish zone bt der are other cards cn do that?
that dont require such summoning skills?
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:20 pm

lol u mean leviair ?
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:22 am

April 16th cotw . time to dive in:

Meklord Emperor Wisel
DARK
Machine type
1 star
2500 atk
2500 def
Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When a face-up monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. Once per turn: You can target 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls; equip that target to this card. This card gains ATK equal to those equipped monsters' combined ATK. Once per turn, when an opponent's Spell Card is activated: You can negate the activation and destroy it.

usually i pick a more relevant card that you see a lot . lately, however, ive seen some good performance from whom i think is the most consistent of the the 3 meklord brothers . (or cousins) we'll focus on what he does and why its important and what he cant do and why thats not all the bad . good news first:

wisel, like the other meklord emperors, is a nomi . this means he can only be summoned one way and thru certain criteria . and this criteria is what makes him such a lovely card to drop on an unsuspecting opponent . when one or more of your monsters are destroyed by some card effect, this guy drops straight from the hand to the field . so when you get nailed by a bottomless or torrential that kills your summoning this turn, you can still drop a 2500 atk monster and surprise the heck out of your opponent . (also funny if you get mirror forced) also, if your opponent wipes your field with a dark hole or gyzarus, you can drop wisel for some excellent protection. and then the added bonus is that wisel can negate a spell card once per turn . needless to say, that can have its uses . oh and finally hes only level 1 . so burden of the mighty and gravity bind are no problems . and opti-camoflauge armor is quite fun as well .

but unfortunately, if you have wisel out, your other monsters cant attack . this slows the pace of the game, allowing you to replenish your hand and sometimes draw another wisel . speaking of drawing wisel, he is usually not a dead card . hes dead about as often as veiler . this is because you are ALWAYS going to be subject to having your monsters blown up by card effects . with destruction effects happening so often wisel shouldnt be sitting in your hand for more than 2 or 3 turns . (inzektors?)

ideal decks to run wisel in:
scraps, because they are often destroyed by their own card effects
malefics or earthbounds, because your monsters will almost always be destroyed by card effects
machine decks, or any decks that utilize machines as support cards
chaos or dark decks, a great dark monster

now why wisel over granel or skiel ? let me rephrase that . why wisel over granel ? granel is another good choice, but his atk equals half your life points . this is too inconsistent . sometimes your LP will be high and granel will have a lot of atk . but then lategame he'll never have more than a lousy thousand or so . also, wisel negates spells . granel does not .

finally, meklord wisel has the patented meklord synchro absorption power . synchros are taking the backburner this format, but wisel can swallow up annoying cards like shi-en, the naturia synchros, and stardust dragon, boosting his ATK to over 4000 while doing so . also, hes the perfect counter to starlight road . if your monster gets jacked by starlight, wisel gets a free pass to the field and a meal ticket in the form of the stardust dragon they just summoned . jackpot .

not a bad card to run . try it at 2 first . if you like it or run a lot of monsters, it definitely works at 3 . hes just a great card to be sitting on . dropping 2500 atk straight from the hand is pretty great too . so hes worth playing . i hope you find creative ways of using him . i know i have . so there u have it, the april 16 card of the week, meklord emperor wisel !
Back to top Go down
Kahzel

Kahzel

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:15 am

Yeah it's definitely worth thinkin about it with those inzektors running around. But I never thought of putting it in a chaos deck before, so maybe I'll try this out in one of my chaos variants as a side deck card Very Happy

That synchro consuming effect is somehow outdated nowadays Neutral
thanks to the ban of plant synchro/junk synchro, wrecking t.g., etc. There aren't many synchro decks running around any more.
Just some random Six Sams, Karakuri and the rest is all Wind-Up, Inzektors, Dark World, Dino Rabbit and some very 'creative' Netdeck Chaos variants.

It isn't the worst meta ever, but this meta doesn't require much than learning two or three loops and winning by game advantage.
Dueling should be fighting until all ammo has been used Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:42 am

amen, brother . and again, wisel is a side deck card at best, competetively speaking . and yeah ur absolutely right, it doesnt take a genius to win with zektors or windups . and even some noobs know when and when not to negate with laggia/dolkka . oh well haha . but u will be able to grab a synch when facing karakuris (and sometimes there'll be a stray brionac or catastor) . i have done this a few times and they get upset XD . specially when they bottomless me and think theyve got game . hope u can try it out with some success !
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Hey again, its Prime with the latest cotw post . its monday, april 23rd and we've got a versatile new card of the week . here he is:

Gagaga Magician
DARK
Spellcaster type
4 stars
1500 atk
1000 def
Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can declare a Level from 1 to 8; this card becomes that Level until the End Phase. You can only control 1 face-up "Gagaga Magician". This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.

Well, being the start of the Xyz era, let the fun begin ! this guy is tailor-made for xyz summons, being able to copy the level of just about any monster you have on the field . He has a ton of specific "gagaga" support cards and is super searchable by generic cards like mystic tomato, sangan, and magician's circle . just by being able to alter his level, he can combo with all sorts of other cards . heres some ideas:

ritual monsters. normal summon him and hes a one card tribute for anything. demise, herald of perfection, or any ritual monster can be summoned by making gagaga's level equal to theirs .
the calculator. choose level 8 for gagaga and give calculator at least 3000 atk .
level eater. you can summon as many as you want with a high level gagaga . also combine with galaxy queen's light for an instant high ranking xyz monster .
any high level monsters. allows for easy rank 6 xyz's with monarchs or rank 8's with grapha, etc.

gagaga magician can actually be made into a deck featuring himself as the key card . this is thanks to his specific support cards like gagaga girl, gagagabolt, gagagarevenge, and others . most of his support cards are still OCG, but they encompass effects including reborning him from the grave, destroying cards on the field, and using gagaga girl to xyz into virtually any monster . (try gimmick puppet: heaven's strings, big eye, or even spellcaster specific magi magi magician girl and magical hierophant hieron)

and now hes even more fun with new spellcaster-specific support . i can see him becoming more popular in spellcaster-themed decks like fortune ladies for instant xyz synergy with their higher level monsters . but cards like bound wand, wonder wand, and diffusion wave-motion give you some intriguing maneuvers with gagaga . and again, galaxy queen's light gives you a lot of xyz options . i recommend it .

anyways, have a nice week everyone, and tell me if you agree with me that gagaga magician is the most interesting xyz material in the game .
Back to top Go down
eburne
Admin
eburne

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:15 pm

PrimeMeridian wrote:
Hey again, its Prime with the latest cotw post . its monday, april 23rd and we've got a versatile new card of the week . here he is:

Gagaga Magician
DARK
Spellcaster type
4 stars
1500 atk
1000 def
Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can declare a Level from 1 to 8; this card becomes that Level until the End Phase. You can only control 1 face-up "Gagaga Magician". This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.

anyways, have a nice week everyone, and tell me if you agree with me that gagaga magician is the most interesting xyz material in the game .

yes, it's great!
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:50 am

Its kinda easy to run they made entire decks with it running cards like elder of the 6 samurai, cyber dragon, photon thrasher etc... i run it on dn occasionally
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:44 am

haha good to see u posting, eburne XD and yeah no doubt gagaga magician's easy to run, captain . thats why hes the card of the week . cyber dragon gives u an insta rank 5 with him for sure and can give u a chaos deck in a hurry . i built a gagaga deck on DN based around pretty much just gagaga magician and girl . its really low on monsters, but u search and pull them back with dark eruption and stuf, enough so that it makes up for not topping a monster as often . i have a lot of fun with it, going into all sorts of xyz monsters .
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:40 am

ive seen a gagaga magician otk using tiragon, gagaga to lvl 1 and alot of equip shizz
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:44 am

yeah when i was building my gagaga deck, i saw tiragon and im like, well that could actually be somewhat fun . but to that end, couldnt u just equip opti camoflauge armor and do the same thing (attacking directly) only while being less wasteful ?
Back to top Go down
eburne
Admin
eburne

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:51 am

PrimeMeridian wrote:
haha good to see u posting, eburne XD and yeah no doubt gagaga magician's easy to run, captain . thats why hes the card of the week . cyber dragon gives u an insta rank 5 with him for sure and can give u a chaos deck in a hurry . i built a gagaga deck on DN based around pretty much just gagaga magician and girl . its really low on monsters, but u search and pull them back with dark eruption and stuf, enough so that it makes up for not topping a monster as often . i have a lot of fun with it, going into all sorts of xyz monsters .

XD well i post sometimes Razz
anywho, me and josh did battle earlier in the week, and somehow we both ran gagaga's as a sidepiece to the main deck theme XD so i managed to beat down his gagaga, reborn it then summoned gagaga girl to begin the troll action XD
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:10 pm

it was not nice, and i was maining gagaga magician because my spellcounter deck easily had access to high level monsters from ritual summoning LFL or Endymion. Im expected gagaga to get limited when they release a card similar to Synchro Material , or, Super Poly for xyz summoning as then gagaga magician will be horrendous to face similar to seeing someone on dn summon a hero and just look at your field with hero + element = rape, at that point the only downside to gagaga would be fitting all his cards in the extra deck
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:33 am

yeah thats a great point . but mind control is still in the game and it is pretty much a super poly for gagaga magician right now . steal opponents monster, change level, xyz . and mind control doesnt make u discard like super poly .
Back to top Go down
eburne
Admin
eburne

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:05 pm

valkyjosh wrote:
it was not nice, and i was maining gagaga magician because my spellcounter deck easily had access to high level monsters from ritual summoning LFL or Endymion. Im expected gagaga to get limited when they release a card similar to Synchro Material , or, Super Poly for xyz summoning as then gagaga magician will be horrendous to face similar to seeing someone on dn summon a hero and just look at your field with hero + element = rape, at that point the only downside to gagaga would be fitting all his cards in the extra deck

what'll really flip my lid is if instead of limiting magician, they lower the extra deck further oe;
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:31 pm

i doubt they will, there would be to little room, heck if they make sophia's effect better they might increase the size as we would need it bigger
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:17 pm

if konami increases the xtra deck size cuz of sophia, i'll buy yugi a new pair of pants .
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:50 pm

The extra deck used to be 30 during the GX times from what i remember, then it got lowered to 15, its doubtful 1 card would increase it but it would be nice if it did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the Month/Card of the Week   Deck of the Month/Card of the Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck of the Month/Card of the Week
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2