Abyssal Phoenixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssal Phoenixes

A Yugioh Duel Team mainly on Dueling Network.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Theme Song  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
GoogleAdsense
Latest topics
» Pokemon Online!
New promotion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 am by Mehsk1ll

» Konami's Judge's Corner
New promotion I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:35 am by Kahzel

» Song Of The Week
New promotion I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:52 am by Mehsk1ll

» Page to post challenges
New promotion I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:04 am by valkyjosh

» valkyjoshs temporary problem
New promotion I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:05 pm by valkyjosh

» Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning: Ruling
New promotion I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:43 am by Kahzel

» Troll Infinite LP Loop
New promotion I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:16 am by Kahzel

» DigiMasters Online (DMO)
New promotion I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm by EvilShenron3

» 360 Minecraft
New promotion I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:51 am by eburne

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

New promotion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Ok i was going to promote edude but he decided to quit the team, so im giving it about a week before i decide who becomes next moderator. if anyone wants to put some thought provoking message about why they should be mod then feel free to post it
Back to top Go down
https://abyssalphoenix.forumotion.co.uk
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:43 pm

i nominate yoasianbanana cuz hes a wanker . just kdding bro . its only cuz u couldnt topdeck dark hole if u put it on top of ur deck with cyber valley or a feather of the phoenix . XD inside joke . nah idk how to be a mod much so i would honestly say kahzel is the ideal person . hes got way more experience with this team atmosphere . im an excellent soldier and would make a gr8 lieutenant though if theres an opening for that position . haha .
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:49 am

Ive been thinking of putting classes related to the type of deck you preference, that way everyone will have their own color and it will be alot more unique, but later on it will become abit more limited but then we just get people in similar teams and it all works
Back to top Go down
GIR~Rose<3

GIR~Rose<3

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:26 am

Gir Reporting for duty!!!!

I toooooooooo approve of the pick of Kahzel.
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:15 am

ok so people in like different branches . so we could have yoasianbanana and the derp decks . me with the tricky rfp decks . you, captain, with the convulsion of derpture decks XD and sfmelody with the shiny decks . its all falling into place now !
Back to top Go down
yoasianbanana

yoasianbanana

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:42 pm

me with the decks with no skills cuz i got no skill XD
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:10 pm

lol what all decks have u been running? i see mostly dark world and rabbitdino from u . have u tapped into ur inner wind-up or inzektor yet ?
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:21 pm

asian you must tap into your inner none-meta side, run something random like ultimate insect deck or just find 1 card you like and run a deck around it, i made my convulsion deck just based on the fact i like convulsion of nature
Back to top Go down
yoasianbanana

yoasianbanana

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:15 am

for some reason im too noob to play wind-up cuz i can only get the loop off 25% of the time and i only get to knock 4 cards off my opp's hand :/
only time i tap into my non-meta side is when i play tier 1.5 like heroes, lightsworn, quasar, etc.
:/
so anyway i made a deck focusing around watapon cuz its too broken and idk why people think its bad
so here it is https://imgur.com/hkPuY
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:16 am

thats pretty funny . any luck with it so far ? watapon attacking for game ?
Back to top Go down
Kahzel

Kahzel

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:23 am

Derp E-Hero Ice Edge for game lol
Valky knows what I'm talking about
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:28 am

im assuming valky was closing in on a win and u sneaked an ice edge for a game winning direct attack ? goodness that chaos hero deck is destructive , kahzel . i would maybe try something like it cuz i respect it that much, but e-heroes and me are like oil and water XD
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:06 am

PrimeMeridian wrote:
im assuming valky was closing in on a win and u sneaked an ice edge for a game winning direct attack ? goodness that chaos hero deck is destructive , kahzel . i would maybe try something like it cuz i respect it that much, but e-heroes and me are like oil and water XD

I was sitting on a brio on field and 2-3 card hand with potential set for extra draws for a bounce all - game winning shot, then he ice edged past me for game, it was majorly lame and very annoying after id set up such a perfect field presence on low lp
Back to top Go down
Kahzel

Kahzel

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:51 am

That was the end of the duel:

New promotion Ptgnv

it was indeed some trolling moment
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:44 am

kahzel's chaos hero deck is quite wanking, no ? the good wanking, i mean . not the death by that sh**** little card type of wanking . i dont even know what im talking about .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New promotion   New promotion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New promotion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abyssal Phoenixes :: Basics of dueling :: Getting to know people-
Jump to: