Abyssal Phoenixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssal Phoenixes

A Yugioh Duel Team mainly on Dueling Network.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Theme Song  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
GoogleAdsense
Latest topics
» Pokemon Online!
Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 am by Mehsk1ll

» Konami's Judge's Corner
Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:35 am by Kahzel

» Song Of The Week
Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:52 am by Mehsk1ll

» Page to post challenges
Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:04 am by valkyjosh

» valkyjoshs temporary problem
Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:05 pm by valkyjosh

» Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning: Ruling
Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:43 am by Kahzel

» Troll Infinite LP Loop
Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:16 am by Kahzel

» DigiMasters Online (DMO)
Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm by EvilShenron3

» 360 Minecraft
Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:51 am by eburne

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Facing Wind-Ups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kahzel

Kahzel

Facing Wind-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Facing Wind-Ups   Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 am

Some people have problems when facing wind-ups or Inzectors and definitely, they are strong, but not unbeatable.

There are a few cards to counter these decks:

Against wind-ups:

Effect Veiler

Facing Wind-Ups 300px-EffectVeiler-ORCS-EN-SR-LE

Veil his zenmighty and you will stop the combo.

Another useful card would be:

Chain Disapearance

Facing Wind-Ups 300px-ChainDisappearanceTU06-EN-SR-UE

If he summons his Rat, you can banish it along with all other copies in his deck.

This works pretty fine against some Inzektor plays too. The only Inzektors that can't be hit by that is centipede and this 2400 guy, but just use some bottomless then and you are safe.
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

Facing Wind-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Wind-Ups   Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:36 am

I can name 2 more,

Neko Mane King : when this card is sent to grave by an opponents card effect end their turn

Elephant statue of disaster: when this card is sent form hand to grave by an opponents card effect deal 2000 damage,

i duno how to do the picture thingy so if anyone wants ot picture those cards do it
Back to top Go down
https://abyssalphoenix.forumotion.co.uk
Kahzel

Kahzel

Facing Wind-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Wind-Ups   Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:45 am

I'll do that:

Neko Mane King

Facing Wind-Ups NekoManeKingDR1-EN-C-UE

That works good against some Dark Worlds and Exodia draw too btw. Good side deck card. I'll definitely consider to put that card in my side.
Whoa today i faced so many dumbasses with some stalling decks like exodia, last turn, and something like that. It made me nearly explode, although I won all of them.
But still they are annoying.

Elephant Statue Of Desaster

Facing Wind-Ups 300px-ElephantStatueofDisasterDR2-EN-C-UE

Ok, I wouldn't put this card in my side, but hey it can be useful, but I like neko more if i had to choose between those two

And chef: This is the way how you insert a picture:

Code:
[img]http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elephant_Statue_of_Disaster[/img]
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

Facing Wind-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Wind-Ups   Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:23 am

chain disappearance just needs to be side decked frequently . the other day i completely raped a karakuri player by dropping all of his ninishi - the tuner with 1900 def thats gives u the additional normal summon - and theres a lot of other decks that are hurt by that card .
anyways, besides mind crush, waht are some good cards to side against exodia ? or cards to side against final countdown decks ?
Back to top Go down
Kahzel

Kahzel

Facing Wind-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Wind-Ups   Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:32 am

Especially against Exodia and some Final Countdown I like this card in combination with Mind Crush:

Facing Wind-Ups DDDesignatorDR2-EN-SR-UE

This card gives you the chance to BANISH one monster of your opponent that you already know, like Battle Fader, Iron Scrap Scarescrow or even one Exodia part. (and that will be most likely gg then)

AND you can look into his had and drop some more cards with your 100% right Mind Crush. Even if you are wrong you will get your Mind Crush right Very Happy (unfortunately this card is a normal spell card so you can only use it in your turn)

But as I said before Neko Mane King is very good against these Exodia decks too, because they always use cards like Dark World Dealings or Hand Destruction.
And Neko will end their turn instantly.
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

Facing Wind-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Wind-Ups   Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:21 pm

designator looks brilliant man . banish ? thats key so they cant grab an exodia piece with backup soldier, etc . thanks man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facing Wind-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing Wind-Ups   Facing Wind-Ups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facing Wind-Ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abyssal Phoenixes :: Stratergies-
Jump to: