Abyssal Phoenixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssal Phoenixes

A Yugioh Duel Team mainly on Dueling Network.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Theme Song  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
GoogleAdsense
Latest topics
» Pokemon Online!
Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 am by Mehsk1ll

» Konami's Judge's Corner
Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:35 am by Kahzel

» Song Of The Week
Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:52 am by Mehsk1ll

» Page to post challenges
Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:04 am by valkyjosh

» valkyjoshs temporary problem
Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:05 pm by valkyjosh

» Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning: Ruling
Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:43 am by Kahzel

» Troll Infinite LP Loop
Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:16 am by Kahzel

» DigiMasters Online (DMO)
Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm by EvilShenron3

» 360 Minecraft
Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:51 am by eburne

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Suggestions and Names of People For Testing

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    valkyjosh
    Admin
    valkyjosh

Suggestions and Names of People For Testing Empty
    PostSubject: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:19 am

This page is basicly for anything you want to see on the forum, aswell as putting the names of people you want to be tested to join the Team. The testing will currently only be done by Me, Dinivas and Eburne. Il employ more Admins when there are more people on here =)
    Back to top Go down
    https://abyssalphoenix.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:09 pm

valkyjosh wrote:
    This page is basicly for anything you want to see on the forum, aswell as putting the names of people you want to be tested to join the Team. The testing will currently only be done by Me, Dinivas and Eburne. Il employ more Admins when there are more people on here =)
    makes me and sfmelody feel sad...
    Back to top Go down
    valkyjosh
    Admin
    valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:37 am

Its only temporary, once we have more people in the team then you and sfmelody can become moderators aswell, just having everyone as a moderator currently would be bad and i know both eburne and dinivas in RL so its easier for me to talk to them about forum related information.
    Back to top Go down
    GIR~Rose<3

GIR~Rose<3

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:44 am

EDUDE wrote:
    valkyjosh wrote:
    makes me and sfmelody feel sad...

Why am i included in this? I don't feel sad :<
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:51 am

me either
    Back to top Go down
    eburne
    Admin
    eburne

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:48 pm

valkyjosh wrote:

Can i do a card of the week thing? Very Happy
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:55 pm

ur avatar FTW
    Back to top Go down
    valkyjosh
    Admin
    valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 am

eburne wrote:
    valkyjosh wrote:

Can i do a card of the week thing? Very Happy

Go Ahead eburne
    Back to top Go down
    Kahzel

Kahzel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Hey guys,

as I didnt see any thread to introduce myself, I'm gonna introduce myself right here Very Happy

I've just been recruited by SFMelody (or ShimmeringRose, as I've seen here) and passed the 3 duels with her, which valkyjosh asked for (or him? i don't know but I think from the way he/she speaks, i guess it's she. I'm sorry ShimmeringRose if wrong >.< )

But I'm always ready to duel somebody else if it's necessary.

My Duelist name in Duelingnetwork is Kahzel too. I'm 21 and studying electrical engineering and information technology right now.
    I live in Germany and I've been in several clans before.

I just left my last clan mainly because the leader doesn't seem to be coming to duelnetwork again and SFMelody, who convinced me to do so (^.^). Before I discovered duelingnetwork, I was on YVD, guess nobody knows what this is ^^

My favourite decks are some Chaos variants I guess.
    In Real Life I've got a Chaos Hopeless Dragon Deck and I'm using an Elemental Chaos in DN as my main right now.
    I got a lot more decks in DN too, but I think I prefer my Elemental Chaos right now.

Guess that's all I got to say from my side, nice to meet you and I'm lookin forward to have some good duels with you Very Happy

Kahzel
    Back to top Go down
    PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:24 pm

great to meet you kahzel . call me prime . DN account is PrimeMeridian . add me as im always hunting for friendly duels . theres a lot of gr8 ppl like shimmeringrose (who ive been told is a guy... but whats it matter, hes charismatic and cool as anything) on the team but yeah hope u enjoy checking out our posts on this site and sharing some good times on DN . also i encourage u to be an active member on the forum, as there are ppl who join the team and then just kind of go away . i dont understand why they would want to join in the first place if they do that but hey, whatever .
    im running vayu turbo, ojamas, lancer frog, (check it out here on the forum: its the deck of the month for march) and a trap DESPAIR deck as my friend calls it . i call it trap control but it just seems to cause him despair so i altered its nomenclature . ok whatever as u can see once i get going i cant stop talking . c u around .
    Back to top Go down
    Kahzel

Kahzel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Hi Prime,
    nice to meet you too. I'll add you in DN the next days, but for today I think I'm goin to take a nap now Very Happy

As for forum activity: I'll try to be an active member here, but may I suggest a few changes in the structure of the forum?

I think there should be a topic on the main page called hmm don't know something like Deck Construction or Deck Rating/Help
    and also an off-topic part too.

The Introduction section (The topic, where new members can introduce themselves, I searched quite long to find out that you named it "Welcome to Abyssal Phoenix" in the depth of getting to know people) should be on the main page too.

A New cards/ New Deck Trends would be nice too.

And something like War Room (to plan some clan wars) and a Duel Room (to make some appointments when to come online to duel).

I'll post this in the other topic concerning suggestions too. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    GIR~Rose<3

GIR~Rose<3

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 am

I KNOW YVD!!!!!
    And it is she....
    And omg YVD!!!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:46 am

GIR~Rose<3 wrote:
    I KNOW YVD!!!!!
    And it is she....
    And omg YVD!!!
    Omg
    Back to top Go down
    GIR~Rose<3

GIR~Rose<3

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:47 am

EDUDE wrote:
    GIR~Rose<3 wrote:
    I KNOW YVD!!!!!
    And it is she....
    And omg YVD!!!
    Omg
    OMG? OMG!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Kahzel

Kahzel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:56 am

I see somebody knows that Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:35 am

lolz u guys . great suggestions, kahzel . inform valkyjosh of these ideas for sure .
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Names of People For Testing   Suggestions and Names of People For Testing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions and Names of People For Testing
    Page 1 of 1