Abyssal Phoenixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssal Phoenixes

A Yugioh Duel Team mainly on Dueling Network.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Theme Song  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
GoogleAdsense
Latest topics
» Pokemon Online!
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 am by Mehsk1ll

» Konami's Judge's Corner
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:35 am by Kahzel

» Song Of The Week
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:52 am by Mehsk1ll

» Page to post challenges
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:04 am by valkyjosh

» valkyjoshs temporary problem
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:05 pm by valkyjosh

» Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning: Ruling
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:43 am by Kahzel

» Troll Infinite LP Loop
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:16 am by Kahzel

» DigiMasters Online (DMO)
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm by EvilShenron3

» 360 Minecraft
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:51 am by eburne

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.

Go down 
+10
Legendary Reborn
! ! !Chocolate&Roses
EvilShenron3
Kahzel
skele-imp
PrimeMeridian
dinivas
eburne
GIR~Rose<3
valkyjosh
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:22 am

Hi everyone. i figured id make the first page about getting to know each other, you can put as much info as you want into your post, and as team leader il go first

My names Josh, im 20, ive been dueling for years since the time of yugi and kaiba, i mainly run nordics, counter fairies and 1900 4 star poke deck.
Back to top Go down
https://abyssalphoenix.forumotion.co.uk
GIR~Rose<3

GIR~Rose<3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:55 am

Hello, while my true identity shall remain ever secret, you can call me Rose, my age is 20, and i run Machines, Crystal Beasts, and Gem Knights, some times insects too.

Oh and more specifically on Machines: Gradius, and Morphtronics.
And I to have been dueling for a very long time.

Added note: When I use my Persona deck, I'm not taking anything seriously.

Last edited by ShimmeringRose on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eburne
Admin
eburne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:35 am

I'm James, 22 and I mostly run Infernities but i'm versatile with my deck builds unless it's a style i just don't get.

i play:
lvl 1 beatdown
ojamas
cyber dragon
malefic-drain
infernity
toons
junk synchro
quick-zektors
exodia
kuribohs (yes, a kuriboh deck)
machina
XD
Back to top Go down
dinivas
Admin
dinivas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:25 am

hi my name is david

i run dragunities atm yes thts right

i also am in the process of creating a photon deck as i love the cards, ive only been dueling a year roughly.

a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi names Eric im 18 and i play tg stun deck, flamvell lightsworns deck, and main gladz so yea...been playn yugioh forr 10 yrs and ive neva seen so many ppl use the same decks...come get original and not digital by digital i mean copying off the internet
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:44 am

im trying to post for the first time on here as im just getting started with the phoenixes .. nice to meet you all . i go by prime . im 18 and from eastern ohio . i like dueling, the philadelphia eagles, basketball, tennis, skyrim, woodworking, cooking, and my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. to name a few things. XD
decks im running irl are lancer frogs and gravekeepers
on DN i also utilize ojamas, xyz, psychics, rock stun, and a few other decks that strike my interest .
so yeah thats about it i hope this posts so i can get acquainted with u all . In finem .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:27 am

HYPER
Back to top Go down
skele-imp

skele-imp

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:30 am

hi, Im new, I run demise town, chaos and sometimes agents. I've been dueling for about 3 years, and think that wind-ups and inzektors really suck. thats all
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Skele-imp nice to meet u ! call me prime . primemeridian is my DN account name i''d b glad to duel u anytime or help u with any decks or whatever else . im new here also but im quickly finding myself getting situated here . welcome to the phoenixes
Back to top Go down
GIR~Rose<3

GIR~Rose<3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:01 pm

I'm not new but hey i like to duel, and my DN is SFMelody ;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:40 pm

HYPER PRIME
Back to top Go down
Kahzel

Kahzel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Hey guys,

finally I found the introduction thread, sorry for the double post Very Happy, i would suggest that you make that thread more visible like giving it a better name or placing it as an own topic at the main paige.

So now about myself:

I've just been recruited by SFMelody (or ShimmeringRose, as I've seen here) and passed the 3 duels with her (or him? i don't know but I think from the way he/she speaks, i guess it's she. I'm sorry ShimmeringRose if wrong >.< ), which valkyjosh asked for.

But I'm always ready to duel somebody else if it's necessary.

My Duelist name in Duelingnetwork is Kahzel too. I'm 21 and studying electrical engineering and information technology right now.
I live in Germany and I've been in several clans before.

I just left my last clan mainly because the leader doesn't seem to be coming to duelnetwork again and SFMelody, who convinced me to do so (^.^). Before I discovered duelingnetwork, I was on YVD, guess nobody knows what this is ^^

My favourite decks are some Chaos variants I guess.
In Real Life I've got a Chaos Hopeless Dragon Deck and I'm using an Elemental Chaos in DN as my main right now.
I got a lot more decks in DN too, but I think I prefer my Elemental Chaos right now.

Guess that's all I got to say from my side, nice to meet you and I'm lookin forward to have some good duels with you

Kahzel

Last edited by Kahzel on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvilShenron3

EvilShenron3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Hi i am EvilShenron3 (call me Peter or Shen whichever you prefer lol) im 16 turning 17 ive been playing yugioh for years now and i run 10 diff decks in real life now i run most of em on dueling network along with some test decks all my decks are:
Alien
D.D
Cyber dragon
Dragunities
Dragon/sync OTK
E-Hero
Exodia
Gem-knight
Karakuri
X-Saber
Nordic
TreeBorn Monarch
Zombie OTK

i have a bunch of decks i use for fun also. these are my serious decks
Back to top Go down
eburne
Admin
eburne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:04 pm

EvilShenron3 wrote:
Hi i am EvilShenron3 (call me Peter or Shen whichever you prefer lol) im 16 turning 17 ive been playing yugioh for years now and i run 10 diff decks in real life now i run most of em on dueling network along with some test decks all my decks are:
Alien
D.D
Cyber dragon
Dragunities
Dragon/sync OTK
E-Hero
Exodia
Gem-knight
Karakuri
X-Saber
Nordic
TreeBorn Monarch
Zombie OTK

<3 exodia and cyber dragons ;3; d00d, win
Back to top Go down
GIR~Rose<3

GIR~Rose<3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:29 am

EvilShenron3 wrote:
Alien
D.D
Cyber dragon
Dragunities
Dragon/sync OTK
E-Hero
Exodia
Gem-knight
Karakuri
X-Saber
Nordic
TreeBorn Monarch
Zombie OTK

Go gem knights!!!
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:51 am

EvilShenron3 wrote:
Alien
D.D
Cyber dragon
Dragunities
Dragon/sync OTK
E-Hero
Exodia
Gem-knight
Karakuri
X-Saber
Nordic
TreeBorn Monarch
Zombie OTK

<3 Nordics
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Hi id appreciate it if people would put more introductions here please, it only takes a couple of mins, the main things i want to see are mini deck list, who recruited you and your dn name, anything else is what you want to put ^^
Back to top Go down
! ! !Chocolate&Roses

! ! !Chocolate&Roses

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:08 am

hi my Name is Vaneisha I am 17 years of age i have been dueling since grampa gave yugi the puzzle I have tried many types of decks but i have took the path of karakuri i made this deck from stratch and often change it to try and test different builds i was recruited by Prime and is a good friend of Shenron i strive to be the best female on DN and on this team. My fave character in yugioh is Akiza because she shows that no matter wat happens you can still pick yourself up and become better i am not a highly religous but i do believe in doing the right thing !! <3

My Decks:

Karakuri
Rescue Rabbit (DINO)
Nordic

Motto: -You Truly get better by being defeated-
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:48 am

! ! !Chocolate&amp;Roses wrote:

hi my Name is Vaneisha I am 17 years of age i have been dueling since grampa gave yugi the puzzle I have tried many types of decks but i have took the path of karakuri i made this deck from stratch and often change it to try and test different builds i was recruited by Prime and is a good friend of Shenron i strive to be the best female on DN and on this team. My fave character in yugioh is Akiza because she shows that no matter wat happens you can still pick yourself up and become better i am not a highly religous but i do believe in doing the right thing !! <3

My Decks:

Karakuri
Rescue Rabbit (DINO)
Nordic

Motto: -You Truly get better by being defeated-

<3 nordics, a woman after my heart running nordics. im abit disappointed by the dino rabbit build but then karakuri's are good and pretty impressive deck as ive seen. well its nice to have someone else join the team and sorry you missed the tournament but the next one will be up about 2 weeks after this tournament finishes but this time il put entry listing so people can apply
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:24 pm

lol well it seems like u got into the bracket anyhow, chocolates, and now ur set to duel valky . good luck . and btw, gir<3 is some stiff competition for best female on the team *wink wink u know what i mean gir<3* . but its gr8 to have you . XD
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:11 am

I edited the brackets because of petes inactivity on the forum, i think he was clogged down by the ancient forces of the derp.
Back to top Go down
Legendary Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:43 pm

New to the site. Was looking to join the clan/group/faction. Advanced level duelist. Looking to have fun. Will type more eventually lol
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Legendary Reborn wrote:
New to the site. Was looking to join the clan/group/faction. Advanced level duelist. Looking to have fun. Will type more eventually lol

Abit more info would be nice, like who invited you, what you run etc... ive had numerous people say they are advanced level duelists just as they run meta decks which are autoplay decks.
Back to top Go down
Legendary Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:02 am

Ok Let's see. My name Brandon, just call me B. I've been playing YuGiOh for about a good total of 2-3 years. I use many types decks such as Glads, Six Sam, Karakuri's, Ninja Simorgh lockdown, Gravekeepers', X-Sabers, Elemental Heroes, Dark Heroes, Inzeks, Psychics, Dragunities, and Holy Marks. Some of the decks I've named are labeled as meta, never knew what they were until a few days ago, so I use them for rematches according to what my opponent's deck structure was. I'm very smart when it comes down to the game, though I'm not flawless with it as we all make mistakes which can have a great impact on the duel. I'm a fair player, I dislike those who says "I've never lost to any deck..." To you I say, shut up..kill yourself (Kevin Hart reference lol), I'm pretty friendly and funny as well and always wanting to lend advice to people I've come across. I'm not the greatest duel, and doesn't aim to be. But after having a duel with me, you'll never forget who I am.
Back to top Go down
Legendary Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:18 am

Forgot to mention, I was invited here by Prime Meridian

Last edited by Legendary Reborn on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abyssal Phoenixes :: Basics of dueling :: Getting to know people-
Jump to: