Abyssal Phoenixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssal Phoenixes

A Yugioh Duel Team mainly on Dueling Network.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Theme Song  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
GoogleAdsense
Latest topics
» Pokemon Online!
Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 am by Mehsk1ll

» Konami's Judge's Corner
Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:35 am by Kahzel

» Song Of The Week
Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:52 am by Mehsk1ll

» Page to post challenges
Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:04 am by valkyjosh

» valkyjoshs temporary problem
Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:05 pm by valkyjosh

» Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning: Ruling
Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:43 am by Kahzel

» Troll Infinite LP Loop
Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:16 am by Kahzel

» DigiMasters Online (DMO)
Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm by EvilShenron3

» 360 Minecraft
Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:51 am by eburne

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Tourny Victor

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    valkyjosh
    Admin
    valkyjosh

Tourny Victor Empty
    PostSubject: Tourny Victor   Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:13 am

I would like to thank everyone for dueling in this tournament. there were a great many duels and im sorry i had to speed it up but next time il let people sign up to make it easier. I know we had some ups and downs but at the end of it we have a winner, PRIMEMERIDIAN , he won every match he was in to take the victory from dinivas after 5 long duels only just winning 3-2. Running his brilliant vayu turbo deck he left his enemies behind, only getting slowed down when dinivas got out shadow imprisoning mirror. It was a tense back and forth match between these 2 mighty competitors and both players dueled to their top potential
    Back to top Go down
    https://abyssalphoenix.forumotion.co.uk
    PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

Tourny Victor Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Tourny Victor   Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:28 am

thank you captain . and thank you to everyone else who participated in our first team tournament . i humbly accept this 1st place trophy on behalf of 'blackwing - vayu the emblem of honor' and 'dark grepher' because without you guys i couldnt of done it . Tourny Victor 185px-World_Duel_Carnival_Trophy
    also, congratulations are in order for dinivas and kirbygonewrong, the 2nd and 3rd place finishers, respectively . you guys were my toughest matches and i respected the power of your decks and the ways in which you used them . (shout-outs to JD and photon thrasher)

finally, i had decided since the tournaments beginning that the winner's deck would be featured as the abyssal phoenixes' april 2012 deck of the month . i didnt honestly expect to win this tourney, but now that i have you can all see the deck i did it with . thank you guys and look for the april 2012 dotm, vayu turbo .

again thank you to everyone and WHOOO I WONNN !!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!
    hahaha XD
    Back to top Go down
    Kahzel

Kahzel

Tourny Victor Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Tourny Victor   Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:54 am

Congrats Prime Wink

I knew that you would make it Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    .cold thoughts.

.cold thoughts.

Tourny Victor Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Tourny Victor   Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:41 am

lol when was the tourny?????????
    and congrats bro on the victory!
    Back to top Go down
    PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

Tourny Victor Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Tourny Victor   Tourny Victor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:02 am

hahaha thanks kahzel ! like a boss . only if i could do that well at my locals against the meta ! T.T
    cold i 4get exactly when the tourney was but a few weeks ago . im sure there'll be another and itll be sign-up only so that we dont have ppl who sign up then get rly busy and leave somebody w8ing for a match for 3 days . regardless, i look forward to defending my title in the next one .
    kahzel see you in the finals .
    cold see you in general XD
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Tourny Victor Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Tourny Victor   Tourny Victor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tourny Victor
    Page 1 of 1