Abyssal Phoenixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssal Phoenixes

A Yugioh Duel Team mainly on Dueling Network.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Theme Song  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
GoogleAdsense
Latest topics
» Pokemon Online!
Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 am by Mehsk1ll

» Konami's Judge's Corner
Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:35 am by Kahzel

» Song Of The Week
Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:52 am by Mehsk1ll

» Page to post challenges
Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:04 am by valkyjosh

» valkyjoshs temporary problem
Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:05 pm by valkyjosh

» Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning: Ruling
Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:43 am by Kahzel

» Troll Infinite LP Loop
Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:16 am by Kahzel

» DigiMasters Online (DMO)
Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm by EvilShenron3

» 360 Minecraft
Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:51 am by eburne

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked Empty
PostSubject: Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked   Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:52 am

Ok i don't know how to do the picture thingy so whoever reads this grab the picture for whatever card i put up and post it XD

Anyway i figured id post cards that often are overlooked but can really turn a duel around

1: Prohibition

Now for those of you who aren't familiar with this card you declare 1 card and it cant be played while prohibition is face up, now with the current meta having mstx3 and storm people say its a bad tech choice.... well that's rubbish, lets say your opponent added inzektor dragonfly to their hand from centipede and you then kill centipede and they have hornet in grave, normally you would either need a solemn, chain disappearance, or a normal trap hole which is rare. BUT with this card you could just declare Inzektor dragonfly and boom it cant be played or even declare Inzektor Hornet on the rare case they draw into a centipede or monster reborn for the dead centipede, this way they cant continue the destruction loop, also you can set important cards next to it and your opponent will 9/10 mst the Prohibition saving you a solemn that you could use later in the duel. So i say if your coming against meta side at least 3, declaring windup hunter turn 1 in duel 2 after you learned what your opponent was using can make some windup players actually cry as their decks main first turn plan just collapses, against lightsworns on dn yesterday i had 2 prohibition, 1 on the change to defense pop card (lyla) so they couldn't pop my prohibition and the other 1 was on judgement dragon and the guy just quit netting me game 2 as i'd won game 1 but that had cost me using solemn warningx2 and my judgement all on judgment dragons.

2: Compulsory evacuation device

Now some people dislike this card because it lets your opponent use that card later but in my opinion hitting an annoying xyz or synchro or even a fusion (excluding ab zero) can really shake an opponents strategies, or even using compulsory on a hunter after its tributed off the dead zencarrier leaving them with a lone windup rat and not a lot they can do. Its a good tech choice but it depends on the players idea of how to duel, some prefer just to destroy/banish everything which can win duels if your deck plays around that style, but if your aiming to implement a powerful strategy you can often get stopped by a well placed synchro or xyz card like my verz ophion which stops lvl 5+ special summons and can lock down hero decks. Also compulsory has defensive merit, you can be sitting on a nice gorz or a nice monster like thunder king and your opponent goes dark hole or even summons into a torrential tribute and you can return you gorz or thunder king to hand which if you have an empty field can stop attacks as your opponent doesn't wish you to drop gorz with a fresh token

I'll post more of these cards at a later date
Back to top Go down
https://abyssalphoenix.forumotion.co.uk
Kahzel

Kahzel

PostSubject: Re: Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked   Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:40 am

Ok captain, here we go with the two images:

Prohibition

Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked ProhibitionSDMM-EN-C-1E

This card is very good against some decks with key cards. I've actually never used it yet, but it's in my side anyways so maybe I'll test it out someday Very Happy

Compulsory Evacuation Device

Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked 300px-CompulsoryEvacuationDeviceTU04-EN-SR-UE

Hmm yeah... depends on the situation, I don't really like it, but it's annoying that's right.

Oh and captain you insert pictures like this:

Code:
[img]http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/3/3f/ProhibitionSDMM-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked   Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:34 am

ok il rememeber to insert pictures post about it and get you to do it XD
Back to top Go down
.cold thoughts.

.cold thoughts.

PostSubject: Re: Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked   Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:58 am

hhmm i never thot bout prohobition lik dat?
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked   Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:29 am

.cold thoughts. wrote:
hhmm i never thot bout prohobition lik dat?

It works though i saw someone first hand all 3 of his against inzektors and just went, summon thunder king, then locked off Inzektor Hornet, MST and Heavy Storm with the 3 prohibitions, his opponent looked at his hand and just surrendered
Back to top Go down
.cold thoughts.

.cold thoughts.

PostSubject: Re: Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked   Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:42 am

hahahahha wow that sucks
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked   Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:14 am

prohibition ... not at all convinced of its usefulness . maybe if utilized late against a JD or early against a shi-en/hornet or on that karakuri tuner thing that we all want to stab . thats not bad . stops plays . but u rly do need 2 or 3 on the field at a time cuz blocking mst is key . cuz if u declare their hornet etc they wont bother ur set cards . combining this with fiendish chains would be ok .. but the only way i see of really protecting it would be with white dragon ninja . and ninja decks are hard to keep at 40 as it is . so cramming in a couple prohibitions would only be harmful to the consistency .
not a card i'd consider a great topdeck . only if u know what they intend on doing . maybe try it in a deck that shows opp hand . like dark world . but dw are so good as it is, theres no need for prohib . (not that i like dw, but they do win a lot)
again, i dont see it as a needed card . i see how it can be good against decks that focus heavily around 1 card . but dinorabbit can still win if u prohib rabbit . gravekeepers can still win if u prohib necrovalley . (well maybe not XD hahaha)
ok regardless i dont think its terrible but i definitely wouldnt run it and expect it to perform all that well . side deck toolbox card at best for me .
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked   Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:52 am

i just like prohibition because its play style can be nice, ive seen people do plays like locking off JD or even hyperion or rescue rabbit and it can lock the deck down with something like photon thrasher because the strongest card in rabbit is the 1900 sabersaurs
Back to top Go down
Kahzel

Kahzel

PostSubject: Re: Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked   Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 am

Oh yeah and I like this card too:
Never seen anybody using this card although it's really awesome:

Chaos Hunter

Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked 300px-ChaosHunterSTOR-EN-ScR-1E

Instantly stops Chaos Sorcerer and some different plays, not that good against BLS, but still very effective in the side deck.
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked   Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:00 am

dude this is my list of cards, dont randomly post random cards onto it,
Back to top Go down
Kahzel

Kahzel

PostSubject: Re: Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked   Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Ok I'm sorry Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked   Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valkyjosh's box of useful cards often overlooked
Page 1 of 1