Abyssal Phoenixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssal Phoenixes

A Yugioh Duel Team mainly on Dueling Network.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Theme Song  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
GoogleAdsense
Latest topics
» Pokemon Online!
Priority.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 am by Mehsk1ll

» Konami's Judge's Corner
Priority.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:35 am by Kahzel

» Song Of The Week
Priority.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:52 am by Mehsk1ll

» Page to post challenges
Priority.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:04 am by valkyjosh

» valkyjoshs temporary problem
Priority.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:05 pm by valkyjosh

» Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning: Ruling
Priority.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:43 am by Kahzel

» Troll Infinite LP Loop
Priority.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:16 am by Kahzel

» DigiMasters Online (DMO)
Priority.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm by EvilShenron3

» 360 Minecraft
Priority.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:51 am by eburne

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Priority.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eburne
Admin
eburne

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:26 am

well it's official people, priority has left the building

http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/gameplay/rulings/FastEffectTiming_for_webpage.pdf

no more rabbit dodging everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.cold thoughts.

.cold thoughts.

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:20 am

so no more prio????????????
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 am

no more summon rabbit nothing u can do about it, u can now chain disappearance, veiler, TT
Back to top Go down
https://abyssalphoenix.forumotion.co.uk
.cold thoughts.

.cold thoughts.

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:10 am

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:29 am

well this is new for me . trap lineups just became super-important . hello glad beast stun, gravekeeper stun and all the greatest hits again . im not complaining, but this will certainly slow the game down . anybody know why prio got jacked ? was it because dino rabbit was winning everywhere so lopsidedly that they had to nerf rescue rabbit somehow ?
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:57 am

because OCG never had prio we just added it to tcg and it became busted
Back to top Go down
eburne
Admin
eburne

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:04 pm

PrimeMeridian wrote:
well this is new for me . trap lineups just became super-important . hello glad beast stun, gravekeeper stun and all the greatest hits again . im not complaining, but this will certainly slow the game down . anybody know why prio got jacked ? was it because dino rabbit was winning everywhere so lopsidedly that they had to nerf rescue rabbit somehow ?

tbh, rabbit'll be further nerfed in a few months from the soul drain trap card. XD

it's like skill drain but instead of draining the field it drains the banished and grave of effects XD
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:03 pm

yeah i saw that soul drain card . i was thinking of siding it in my urai trap deck . continuous trap, so its a win . decided not to; there are better options out there . anyhoo, i got the prio thing down pat now . caius still gets his rfp eff, the prio thing only nerfs once per turn effects and similar things . so it doesnt hurt my steelswarms . btw valky yes im trying steelswarms . maybe ur evilswarms and i should team up ? they share a lot of support .
Back to top Go down
Kahzel

Kahzel

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:17 pm

They are Verz and Inverz Exclamation Laughing
Just jokin, but I really hate Konami by renaming them to Evilswarm and Steelswarm, even though it makes more sense.
BUT: Verz and Inverz sounds much cooler Laughing

@Prime: I think that "once per turn" rule was there before too. <-- Nope, that's wrong just tested it on my NDS Ygo game and it still works (strange somehow, in the ygo game there should be ocg ruling isn't it? I tested redmd eff while running into a bth and I still get the effect of Redmd lol)

But besides that one question: Does that mean that every effect which doesn't say explicitly "when you normal/special summon this monster do ..." you won't get the effect?

So does Arcanite Magician get his effect, while Supreme Arcanite doesn't when bottomlessed or are both just vanishing without effect?
Supreme's text says "Once per turn", Arcanite's doesn't.

(Just an example, both don't get removed as they all have 1400 1st when summoned)
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:36 pm

if i remember the arcanites would of been a priority cards and most games run by eur prio rules because it was easier for duelists to not have to think alot. summoning boss cards is now pointless, because of 2xTT 2xbottomless 2xwarning 1xjudgment 3xchain disappearance = alot of dead cards
Back to top Go down
eburne
Admin
eburne

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:24 pm

Kahzel wrote:

But besides that one question: Does that mean that every effect which doesn't say explicitly "when you normal/special summon this monster do ..." you won't get the effect?

So does Arcanite Magician get his effect, while Supreme Arcanite doesn't when bottomlessed or are both just vanishing without effect?
Supreme's text says "Once per turn", Arcanite's doesn't.

(Just an example, both don't get removed as they all have 1400 1st when summoned)

basically, you'll only get the effect of "when this card is summoned: "

arcanite's final effect is still an Ignition effect, thus nerfing it. no arcanite effect, from what i can find.
Back to top Go down
Kahzel

Kahzel

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:13 am

Ah ok, seems right. The priority calling was somehow unlogic, in my opinion so it's good that it's not there anymore.
Although a lot are thinking that Wind-ups and Dino rabbits are much weaker with that ruling, I have to disagree with that.

Ok, Wind-Ups can be stopped nowadays by a mere bth, but the turn 1 loop is still existing and if you don't have Veiler or something similiar in your hand, you can't do sh*t about it.

Dino rabbit is even less affected, as tributing it is an activation cost and isn't hit by veiler therefore, because the effect doesn't resolve on the field. The only thing you can do now is torrential it , but this even makes less sense in most cases.
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:06 am

you can veiler rabbit now, the new ruling on it is the veiler is chained to its summon and it cant chain its effect as its already part of the chain (its summon) so rabbit cant dodge veiler anymore, neither can cards like lonefire blossom and search cards like photon lizard
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:58 am

veiler cant stop activation costs or effects that resolve off the field . thats the case last time i checked, anyways .
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:00 am

veiler can now stop rabbit.... and lonefire... please pay attention to new ruling info, they must be successfully summoned with no response before they can use effect, meaning veiler in response to summon = stopped effect for turn
Back to top Go down
eburne
Admin
eburne

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:35 pm

valkyjosh wrote:
veiler can now stop rabbit.... and lonefire... please pay attention to new ruling info, they must be successfully summoned with no response before they can use effect, meaning veiler in response to summon = stopped effect for turn
even trap hole and TT stops then. hell, raigeki break stops it now xD
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:40 pm

and phoenix wing blast does, hence why the current cards making alot of sightings in pro side decks are cards like phoenix wing blast and raigeki breaks because they stop rabbits

Last edited by valkyjosh on Tue May 01, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i put extra deck not side deck)
Back to top Go down
.cold thoughts.

.cold thoughts.

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:40 am

sum meta decks are now gona suffer!!!! yay!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kahzel

Kahzel

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:29 am

A normal summon doesn't start a chain, therefore you can't chain veiler to a normal summon. (you can trigger a bth, tt, etc although, but no chains that doesn't explicitly chain ON SUMMONING)

Edit

Therefore: Rabbit still isn't it by veiler as we have that tribute thing again.

Code:
True that you can't chain on summoning, but after summoning there's a big gap between Rabbit's effect activation and your opponent's veiler, so at this point you can veiler it.

Priority.  T-Flowchart_EN-US

You can even use rabbit with skill drain on, as it doesn't prevent the activation cost, but only the effect that results from the tribute. As it isn't on the field any more, its effect activates.
Back to top Go down
eburne
Admin
eburne

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:49 am

Kahzel wrote:
A normal summon doesn't start a chain, therefore you can't chain veiler to a normal summon. (you can trigger a bth, tt, etc although, but no chains that doesn't explicitly chain ON SUMMONING)

Edit

Therefore: Rabbit still isn't it by veiler as we have that tribute thing again.

Code:
True that you can't chain on summoning, but after summoning there's a big gap between Rabbit's effect activation and your opponent's veiler, so at this point you can veiler it.

Priority.  T-Flowchart_EN-US

You can even use rabbit with skill drain on, as it doesn't prevent the activation cost, but only the effect that results from the tribute. As it isn't on the field any more, its effect activates.

also, for those who don't know, cyber valley also isn't bothered by skill drain XD..
and there's a soul drain card like skill drain but for the hand and banished pile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Priority.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priority.    Priority.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priority.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abyssal Phoenixes :: Stratergies-
Jump to: