Abyssal Phoenixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssal Phoenixes

A Yugioh Duel Team mainly on Dueling Network.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Theme Song  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
GoogleAdsense
Latest topics
» Pokemon Online!
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 am by Mehsk1ll

» Konami's Judge's Corner
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:35 am by Kahzel

» Song Of The Week
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:52 am by Mehsk1ll

» Page to post challenges
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:04 am by valkyjosh

» valkyjoshs temporary problem
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:05 pm by valkyjosh

» Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning: Ruling
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:43 am by Kahzel

» Troll Infinite LP Loop
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:16 am by Kahzel

» DigiMasters Online (DMO)
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm by EvilShenron3

» 360 Minecraft
Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:51 am by eburne

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.

Go down 
+10
Legendary Reborn
! ! !Chocolate&Roses
EvilShenron3
Kahzel
skele-imp
PrimeMeridian
dinivas
eburne
GIR~Rose<3
valkyjosh
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:12 am

and dont 4get to post ur dueling network account name on the topic so ppl can find u . oh screw it legend's dn account is "~eternal legend~" boy i hate typing those squigglies . XD welcome to the phoenixes, legend .
Back to top Go down
.cold thoughts.

.cold thoughts.

PostSubject: im .cold thoughts. on here and on dn   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:01 pm

hi im .cold thoughts. (alejandro) .cold thoughts. is also my dn name
i was tested by primemeridian and i kicked his but in the 1st duel against his photon deck and the 2nd duel was a close call but won it against his blackwings vayu deck!!!!
im 17yrs old and i like to duel ben playing since the yugi n kaiba era!
bt quit for lik 4 yrs n gt bak in2 it wile bak!
i run alot of deck but my absolute fav deck is the zombies and then my lavals,i hav 3 variations of them, they r all simialr bt do diff things all together!
im on dn alot so jux hit me up on there ima ppl person so dnt b shy and i gess thats it..... lol

p.s. idk if u guys hav rank in ur team bt i love to duel for ranks so if ders a position open i wud gladly duel for it!
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:13 pm

haha dont let cold thoughts deceive u . they were both EXTREMELY close duels . haha he beat me with 2 of his laval variations by topdecking a monster reborn and rekindling, respectively . but he is a very good duelist and makes an excellent addition to the team . welcome, cold, and make sure to check out all the good stuff on the forum .
Back to top Go down
BozzLightyr

BozzLightyr

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 am

Hello I am Oscar, future King of Games. I play lots of different ones and right now I really like Chaos Dragon Lightsworny stuff. :]
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:24 am

i think you will find i am future king of games
Back to top Go down
https://abyssalphoenix.forumotion.co.uk
.cold thoughts.

.cold thoughts.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:50 pm

lets all stop the fronting im the best of yugioh ima b the next king of games.... and thank u
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:26 am

ok il stop messaging about being the king of games, i suppose it is abit vain to gloat about it when everyone knows its true XD
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:30 am

ur the king of games as much as guitar yugi (in the pic above) is the king of fashionable pants !
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:33 am

bare legs are the new fashionable pants, and ginger verz duelists are the new king of games
Back to top Go down
PrimeMeridian

PrimeMeridian

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 am

hahaha awesome .
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:34 am

Thanks i thought i was mediocre but il accept being awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
rmfg123

rmfg123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Hi my name is Renato. Im 14 years old. I started playing yugioh in 6th grade when my friends showed me the basics. I love using zombie crane which just abuses cranes ability to draw cards from your deck. I think that this deck is the most creative deck i have ever built so if you have any questions on how to make the deck or how to run it or just advice you can always contact me.

Happy Dueling
Back to top Go down
.cold thoughts.

.cold thoughts.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:23 am

welcome to the team bro! add me on duelingnetwork my user n is .cold thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Mehsk1ll

Mehsk1ll

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:36 am

Hello! My name is Richard, I used to duel when I was little, but then, for many years, I stopped. I just want all of you to know I have a weird sense of comprehension when it comes to reading card effects xD,

I use many decks, but two of the most used are: Chain and Time Wizard.
Back to top Go down
eburne
Admin
eburne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Mehsk1ll wrote:
Hello! My name is Richard, I used to duel when I was little, but then, for many years, I stopped. I just want all of you to know I have a weird sense of comprehension when it comes to reading card effects xD,

well hello Very Happy i must ask, chain as in chain burn or another form of chain deck?

and WOOT time wizard XD
Back to top Go down
Mehsk1ll

Mehsk1ll

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:26 pm

eburne wrote:
Mehsk1ll wrote:

well hello Very Happy i must ask, chain as in chain burn or another form of chain deck?

and WOOT time wizard XD

Chain and burn in theory, although just chaining is my main strategy.
Back to top Go down
eburne
Admin
eburne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Mehsk1ll wrote:
eburne wrote:
Mehsk1ll wrote:

and WOOT time wizard XD

ooooh, i see Very Happy thought you ment the chain burn deck Razz
Back to top Go down
Mehsk1ll

Mehsk1ll

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:42 pm

eburne wrote:
Mehsk1ll wrote:
eburne wrote:
Mehsk1ll wrote:

and WOOT time wizard XD

ooooh, i see Very Happy thought you ment the chain burn deck Razz

You can see if you want ;3
Back to top Go down
valkyjosh
Admin
valkyjosh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:25 am

im sorry everyone for my current inactivity i rarely get access to the internet currently, but i should hopefully be back more frequently within the next 2weeks, il try to arrange another tournament which il post some info about on here next time i get internet access
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.   Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Abyssal Phoenixes.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abyssal Phoenixes :: Basics of dueling :: Getting to know people-
Jump to: